- 2012/2013 Harmattan Semester Registration runs between 10th March 2013 and 15th of April 2013.
- Payment by Scratch Cards and/or ATM Cards are supported.
- Fresh students must pay ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE.
- Form K is available online for Students who have overspent their normal duration.
- Download your semester registration forms from the download page.
- Access charges are required for all semesters till your studentship is closed by NetQue.
- The recovery of misplaced scratch cards is NOT the PG College's responsibility.
- You can recover your forgotten password.
- You can change your password by visiting the "My Account" link just about the "Sign Out" link.
- You can access your letter of admission online.
- 2012/2013 Rain Semester Application Forms (at http://apply.oaunetque.com/) can be accessed by 1st April 2013
Steps for Semester Registration
- Sign-in using your registration number and password
- Complete the Studentship Status Survey
- Load your access card
- Pay for your fees using either OAU Postgraduate Tuition Scratch Cards or Debit Card
- Register for your courses
- Complete the registration
- Download the semester registration form and print a copy of the statement of account
- Sign the printed statement of account in Room 208 (Postgraduate College)
- Drop copies at Room 219 (Postgraduate College) and also in your departmental file
- Your registration is then completed